Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kylie Minogue All the Lovers music video


Kylie Minogue "I was never one of those girls who fantasized about getting married. I can get very excited about a wedding, but I would probably just elope and do it really quietly," she said. "The thought of getting married now is... well, it would be such a debacle trying to organize it!" When asked if she is ready to marry, she added, "I can appreciate the public's desire for that, it's just that I don't know if it's gonna happen!"

Despite her popularity, the Australian singer admitted she considered retreating from public life and moving to America after her 1998 album "Impossible Princess" failed to do well commercially. She added in an interview with New! Magazine, "There was a period after my album 'Impossible Princess' that was messy. I bought a house in Los Angeles because I thought, 'No one knows me in America, I'm gonna go and hang out!' "


"All the Lovers" music video from Kylie Minogue has arrived in full. It sees people stripping down to their undies and making out on the street. They then gather and form a mound of human with the Aussie singer lying on top. "All the Lovers" is the lead single of Kylie's new album "Aphrodite" which is due July 5. The music video is directed by Joseph Kahn and was filmed outside Los Angeles' Museum of Contemporary Art in early May. "The single was one of the last tracks to be written for the album," Kylie said about the track. "As I was recording it I knew that 'All the Lovers' had to be the first single; it sums up the euphoria of the album perfectly. It gives me goose-bumps, so I'm really excited to hear what everyone thinks of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment